300 Hour RYS Yoga Teacher Training
Bhakti Barn Yoga is proud to offer a 300 Hour Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Training!
Find out more today
New Jersey's Premier Yoga Teacher Training School!
Path of Peace - A Way Toward Awakening
Enrich your teaching and life with new ways of thinking, seeing, moving and communicating. We’ve assembled expert guides to feed your curiosity, challenge your capacities, and facilitate your expansion. This is a stellar program for illuminating the essential, deep, and subtle layers of yoga practice and teaching.
Elevate your teaching, and let your light shine!
Upon completion of our 300 Hour Training, you will be able to register with Yoga Alliance at the 500 Hour Level. Many of the individual program days can be taken separately for Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credits. If you are interested in any specific day programs, please contact Betsy for enrollment.
Prerequisite: Completion of a 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Certified Training, Application, Meeting and Demo Class with a Lead Trainer.
Jyana & Bhakti: The Paths of Wisdom & Love, Energy & the Subtle Body, Embodied Anatomy & Movement, Intelligent & Inspired Sequencing, The Art of Assists: See & Respond, Adaptive Yoga
- Betsy Davis
- Vanessa Nassif
- Chris Loebsack
- Stefanie Haberman
- Lisa Ferraro
- Jen Guarnieri
- Justin Ritchie
- Matthew Grey
- Deanna Sidoti
- Keely Garfield
- Caroline Calderone
Bhakti Barn 300 Hour Requirements
- Fill out application - Click Link Below
- Send email to set up a demo class and meeting with a Lead Trainer.
- Upon acceptance, arrange deposit Payment to hold your spot in the training.
300 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Schedule with Details: 2019-2020Schedule and faculty are subject to change.
- Sept 7 Tantric Sanskrit Practice w/Lisa
- Sept 8 Mythology & Storytelling w/Betsy
- Sept 21 Yoga Sutras Revision: Happiness and Self Under the Microscope w/Matthew
- Sept 21 Bhagavad Gita w/Laksmi
- Sept 22 Yoga Sutras Revolution: Treading the Path of the Spirit w/Matthew
- Oct 5 Harmonium Lab w/Betsy
- Oct 6 Nada Yoga w/Lisa
- Oct 19 The Science of Energy/ Mental Energy: Flow States w/ Justin
- Oct 20 The Neuroscience & Physiology of Meditation w/Caroline
- Nov 2 Emotional Energy: Chakras & Elements/Spiritual Energy: Deities and Archetypes w/Justin
- Nov 3 Pranayama: Breath of Life w/Vanessa
- Nov 16 Orientation to Studying Embodied Anatomy w/Vanessa
- Nov 17 The Spine w/Vanessa
- Nov 23 Lower Limb: Foot, Ankle, Foreleg w/Vanessa
- Nov 24 Lower Limb: Knee, Hip & Pelvic Girdle w/Vanessa
- Dec 7 Upper Limb: Hand, Wrist, Forearm w/Vanessa
- Dec 8 Upper Limb: Elbow, Shoulder Joint & Shoulder Girdle w/Vanessa
- Jan 4 Anatomy & Physiology of a Muscle w/Chris
- Jan 5 Balancing Stability & Mobility/Myofascial Lines: Looking at the Big Picture w/Chris
- Jan 18 Creative Warm-ups/Setting up Your Surya Namaskar w/Betsy
- Jan 19 Sequencing for Awareness w/Vanessa
- Feb 1 Creating a Sequence: Peak Poses w/Jen
- Feb 2 Transitioning: The Space Between Poses w/Jen
- Feb 8 The Architecture of Your Class/Chakra Sequencing Lab w/Betsy
- Feb 9 Sequencing for Awareness w/Vanessa
- Feb 22 Build It up to Break It Down w/Chris
- Feb 23 Myofascial Lines & Elemental Flow in Sequencing w/Chris
- Mar 7 To Touch or Not to Touch: Thoughts on Ethical Boundaries w/Betsy
- Mar 8 Training Your Eye: Pathways of Weight w/Vanessa
- Mar 21 Supporting the Student’s Experience Through Touch w/Betsy
- Mar 22 New Paradigm: Feedback Through Resistance w/Vanessa
- April 4 Foundations, Actions & Boundaries: Light Touch, Space Holding & Moving with the Breath w/Chris
- April 5 All Hands on Deck: Pathways to Complex Assists w/Chris
- April 18 (Note: 10-4:30) First Degree Reiki w/Keely
- April 19 Intro to Thai Yoga: The Art of Passive Assisted Stretching w/Chris
- May 2: Yoga for Back Care w/ Deanna
- May 3: Restorative Yoga w/Stefanie
- May 16: Gentle Yoga w/Stefanie
- May 17: Accessible Yoga w/Stefanie
- May 30: Teaching Individualized Yoga w/Vanessa
- May 31: Teaching Individualized Yoga w/Vanessa